Sunday 30 September 2012

Meet Jack!

Hey. It's Jack.

I've hijacked gone onto Elly's Blogger today! Don't ask me why, because honestly, you do not want to know  I have no idea!

Elly is sat on the floor playing on the Wii if you're interested..
"Jack. They're not interested.."
SHUT UP. I'M an INTERESTING PERSON!

Seriously.. voices in your head.. you've got to hate them sometimes...

Anyway, hi. I'm Jack. Elly's boyfriend. And yes, before you ask, I am incredibly insane sexy.

You've seen pictures of me, I know... and I'm surprised your computer actually survived such a large amount  of hottness. Just ask Elly. She would totally agree.
"No she wouldn't." Urm.. be quiet.. I know what my own girlfriend thinks. "No.. you really-" Be quiet now voices.. time to sleep..

Now, I do have a reason for doing this completely random blog post. The reason is to tell all you lovely people about the fact that Elly LOVES pandas. Like.. they're her FAVOURITE thing. "More than you Jack?" Yes. Actually. Yes.

And that's all. Elly loves pandas. And I'm Jack.

Nice speaking to you!

J.

2 comments:

Leave a comment!