Monday 17 September 2012

A Little Bit About Me! - Part One

I actually decided I would do two posts today.

My 'about me' section on the right-hand-side was limited of space, and there was too much that I wanted to share with you about my life and everything in it!

So...
Before I start on my main entry for today, I thought I'd do my little 'About Me' section on here, but make it...
Massive!

I don't want to bore you with my entire life story, but I want to talk more about things you'll probably be interested in or you'll be able to relate to! If I'm going to be blogging for a long time, I want to give my readers the opportunity to understand me as a person, know who I am and what I do, and know that they can relate to me. Most importantly, I want you all to realise that I am entirely genuine.

There's only three things I'm going to talk about for now - I think these sessions should probably be in small doses!

This post may be a little boring compared to the usual - I don't care if you read it all, just skim through or even skip it entirely! It's up to you. :-) enjoy!


  1. My Instruments
Something you all need to understand is that music is something so important to me and my life!
In my tiny little box of a bedroom, I altogether own: one full-length electric piano, a ukulele, a classical guitar, an acoustic guitar(a beautiful one! Tanglewood: spruce and mahogany!), and two harmonicas(keys C and D).
Without being a total preacher, music really is an amazing thing. It can move someone in ways words will never have the power to do!
                    Sorry about poor quality, but that's blackberries for you!
I self-taught myself all my instruments, and I adore every single one of them, specifically the piano.
I could spend my whole life on that thing and never get bored.

You can listen to a few of my covers here: www.youtube.com/pianoprincessify

2. My schoolwork.

Something that you might say is 'abnormal' about me is my love for school.
Sure, sometimes I get so tired I'm unwilling to participate, and sometimes I complain early on a Monday morning...
However, I actually enjoy learning and expanding my knowledge.
It's not something I will often openly admit, but here. You have it in writing.
I like the idea that everyday your mind expands, and if you try really hard, you can fit so much knowledge into that small space inside your head.
If you imagine writing everything you knew down onto paper, just think about how much room it would fill! Your bedroom? Your entire house? Your whole village!? I guess it depends how smart you are...

There are, of course, subjects I don't enjoy so much, such as PE! Obviously, the fact I'm so tall and dorky means I'm incredibly elegant utterly clumsy and hopeless!
Subjects such as Maths and Science however are my strong point, closely followed by Childcare.
I often spend my spare time making things like this:
Fun right!?
Bet you can't think of a better way to spend your free time than with a bit a massively overpowering amount of Chemistry! ;D

3. My teddies!

This is sort of a bit cringey to talk about, but, I absolutely adore my teddies.
I think I actually have.. 15 in total?
I just can't get rid of any of them - haven't you ever seen Toy Story!? L

I'm in general quite childish.
Although I can be completely mature and adult-like (when I want to be...), I have a child-like nature that makes my personality. :-)
I love fairies, magic, teddies, throwing tantrums, running around like an idiot (you really don't want to see that!), etc etc...


My teddies complete me. :-) I don't know what I'd do without them.




So I suppose this concludes Part One of 'A Little Bit About Me'!
I don't really enjoy talking about myself, and you're lucky I unleashed my secrets upon you. I shan't be doing that often.

I hope I didn't bore you too much, but I do hope it let you know a little bit more about me and who I am :-)
Today I will be producing another blog entry, or at least starting it! I'm hoping to have it uploaded by tonight, and if not, tomorrow afternoon!

Thank you so much for your support over the past week (a week today since my blog's been up and running, and already 103 views! Wahoo!)

With all my love,
Elly. xox <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!