Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Boggle Sign.

I have an obsession with a game called Boggle on the iPad.

For those of you who don't know, Boggle is usually a board game where on a 4 by 4 grid you have 16 letters. You have to make words by joining the letters horizontally, vertically or diagonally, but you can't pass over a letter you've already used or use one square more than once.

On the iPad, it is completely addictive, and whilst my 43-year-old Mother averages a score of approximately 36, I race ahead with scores of 60, 70 and 80.
My high score is currently 87, but I don't like to brag or anything... ;-)

But here's a sign if I've ever seen one.

I went onto Boggle for the first time in a while yesterday. And if that's not a sign of complete and utter nerdiness in itself, the four letters across the top of the grid perfectly spelled out:

G E E K

... Well, then, Boggle.
That's just rude.


Love and best wishes,
Elly. xox <3


1 comment:

  1. wow, that is rude!!! i love boggle to on my ipad touch but i usually get 20s and stuff, your obviously really good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!